Sunday, August 9, 2015

Some creative cuts with Artistry

I have been cutting away with my NEW Artistry cartridge. There are some great cuts for quick cards. I was not really fond of the font on this cartridge, at first, because it does not cut the holes you would normally have in some letters like "A" and "P". Then I realized......it does not cut the holes, so I don't have to make sure I pick those tiny things off of my cutting mat.....yipee!
I have watercoloured some pieces with Glacier; Flaxen; and Sorbet ink a few weeks back. I stamped over top with a Botanical Backgrounds image with Glacier ink. I added patterned paper from Seaside and my all time favourite zip strip from Blossom. The cardstock is Crystal Blue and I added some pen lines inside "Happy" to make it pop a bit more.

You can order this wonderful NEW Artistry Cricut cartridge on my website along with some other exclusively released products, just for August.


All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Seaside; Blossom
Cardstock: Crystal Blue; White Daisy
Ink: Glacier; Flaxen; Sorbet; Black; Journaling Pen
Stamp: retired Say It In Style
Tools: Artistry Cricut cartridge
Other: Watercolour paper


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!