Saturday, June 2, 2018

Beautiful Friendship

Well, I have been terrible at blog posting! I am really efficient at Instagram posting.....gotta get myself back on track! So here is the first card I made with product from our current Seasonal Expressions. I love flowers, so that is what I always gravitate to first.
The lovely polka dot paper is from Beautiful Friendship and the stamped images are from Documented - Cardmaking. I love this flower, so I used inks to watercolour it with. After it was dry, I coloured away with my Bashful Shimmer pen. The ink colours for the flower are Lemon and Blossom. The leaf was done with Heather. I used Sapphire cardstock for the mats. I also added a Black line around the patterned paper and stamped piece with my Black Journaling pen.
product image
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Documented - Cardmaking
Paper: Beautiful Friendship
Cardstock: Sapphire; White Daisy
Ink: Lemon; Blossom; Heather; Black; Bashful Shimmer; Black Journaling pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!