Thursday, August 8, 2013

A sweet baby book from Artbooking.

I never imagined I would enjoy making small books this much, until Close To My Heart's Artbooking cartridge was released. This is a smaller book I made, intended for a baby or younger child.
 The colours I used for this book were: Cashmere; Buttercup; Crystal Blue; Sweet Leaf; and Sunset. I stamped with coordinating inks with my favourite chevron image from, In The Background.

 The greatest thing about this album is once I set the size, I only had to switch papers to cut each of the coordinating shapes. No more trying to figure out what sized shape will fit with your album.....just follow this amazing cartridge and set one size and let Artbooking do the rest!
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Cardstock: Cashmere; Crystal Blue; Buttercup; Sweet Leaf; Sunset
Ink: Cashmere; Crystal Blue; Buttercup; Sweet Leaf; Sunset
Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles; Bitty Opaques Pearl; Sunset Ribbon;Creme Brulee Bakers Twine; Brads
Tools: Artbooking Cricut Cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!