Sunday, August 4, 2013

Golden Paisley patterns rule!

Here is another patterned paper from Laughing Lola. It is gold and classy with paisley all over.
I started this card by stamping and cutting out big and small flowers from the, You Only Live Once, stamp set. I stamped with Lagoon and Crystal Blue inks on White Daisy cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Black ink, from the Fabulous You set.

I used my Distresser on everything except the flowers. I also added some Bitty Sparkles to the small flowers and Stardust Glitz to the large flowers. The sweet satin bow is on a stylish shaped paper clip and is from the, Laughing Lola Assortment.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Laughing Lola
Stamp: Fabulous You; You Only Live Once
Ink: Lagoon; Crystal Blue; Black
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black; Lagoon
Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles; Stardust Glitz; Laughing Lola Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!