Monday, April 8, 2013

A Little Birdie told me "HELLO"!

 Well, it has been a beautiful array of weather in Victoria this past weekend. We had wonderful sunny hours; hours sprinkled with rain; a few light hail minutes; rainbows here and there; and let's not forget several overcast hours. I LOVE our weather....and in 5 minutes I can be sure it will have changed!

Here is another sweet tweet with Hello Blooms!
 

I used this wonderful chevron  paper from Claire and added some Hollyhock cardstock underneath. The border cardstock is Sunset and the shape mat is Outdoor Denim. I stamped the bird cage chain, from Hello Tweety, along the border with Outdoor Denim ink. I added some edge anchors to the top and bottom.

The centerpiece is this sweet birdie from Hello Blooms. The birdie and sentiment are stamped with Outdoor Denim ink. The background is stamped with the tiny bulls eye looking image, in second generation Hollyhock and Sunset ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Claire
Stamps: Hello Blooms; Hello Tweety
Ink: Hollyhock; Sunset; Outdoor Denim
Cardstock: Hollyhock; Sunset; Outdoor Denim; Colonial White
Embellishments: Outdoor Denim edge anchors
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!