Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Birds of a feather.........

I LOVE my Fiskars Fuse and wanted to share this wonderful bird with gals at my embossing and die cutting class in March.


 We started with Caprice paper and embossed it with a Sizzix embossing folder. There is Twilight cardstock underneath Cashmere cardstock we stamped. We used the bulls eye and "Hello" stamp from Hello Blooms and the "You're Tweet" stamp from April's stamp of the month, My Sunshine.All were stamped in Saddle ink. 


 Our birdie was cut; embossed; and inked on Kraft paper with Cocoa ink. Since we were using this Fiskars Fuse die with either a Big Shot, we had to add an extra piece of cardstock with the Kraft so the embossing wouldn't split the bird.

We added Twilight buttons; Burlap ribbon; Sparkles and Colonial White Waxy Flax to complete these cards

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: My Sunshine; Hello Blooms
Paper: Caprice
Ink: Cocoa; Saddle
Cardstock: Twilight; Cashmere; White Daisy
Embellishments: Twilight Buttons; Burlap ribbon; Sparkles; Colonial White Waxy Flax
Other: Fiskars Fuse Bird die & expansion pack



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!