Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Donkey fun!

I had more fun using my cute donkey stamp from There She Goes Clear Stamps set, Ba Donkey Donk.


I used some patterned paper from retired Cruisin' and current Surf's Up packs. I stamped the Twilight cardstock with an image from , In The Background in complimentary ink. I added some Autumn Terracotta cardstock along with a piece of Burlap Ribbon; and an Antique Gold Button tied up with Natural Hemp. I coloured this sweet donkey with my Copic markers.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Cruisin'; Surf's Up
Stamp: In The Background
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon; Antique Gold button; Natural Hemp
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge
Other: TSG Stamps Ba Donkey Donk; Copic Markers


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!