Friday, April 26, 2013

A sweet Claire album



 For the last month of my Project Hostess Club, the gals and I put this sweet album together. I had a lot of help creating it by using the pieces from the album we made at CTMH convention in Dallas, along with Claire Workshop On The Go Kit.















 

 

We stamped with Hollyhock; Sunset and Desert Sand ink. We used the Keyboard Kraft Alphabet that came in the kit and cut many stamped shapes out. I also cut some shapes Art Philosophy and Artiste.








All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper/Stamp: Claire WOTG
Ink: Hollyhock; Sunset; Desert Sand
Embellishments: Keyboard Kraft Alphabet Stickers; DE Album Pages; Sorbet stitched grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut cartridges


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!