Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Best Things

I love flourishes and this stamp set, The Best Things, seemed to need some Pacifica ink. So I pulled out some of my retired Magnifique paper and put this simple card together.

I started with Kraft cardstock on a Colonial White base. The sentiment is stamped on Vanilla Creme.....why I didn't use Colonial White is well....beyond me! All ink is Pacifica except for Cocoa that I edged the sentiment shape with. I added Stardust Glitz and some wooden buttons.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: The Best Things
Paper: Magnifique
Cardstock: Colonial White; Kraft; Vanilla Creme
Ink: Pacifica; Cocoa
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz; Wooden Buttons
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!