Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dotty For You gets stripes.

I used to wonder why there were so many striped papers.....but I find them refreshing now and again. This Lagoon; Grey Flannel; Sweet Leaf and Colonial White one from Dotty For You is wonderful.

So, I got out the usual suspects again! The Lagoon border is stamped with Diverse Backgrounds and mounted on Grey Wool cardstock. The scallop border on top was cut with Art Philosophy and stamped with and image from Togetherness.

The sentiment is stamped in Lagoon in from Beautiful Friendship. I used the gorgeous flourish from You and Me stamped in Grey Wool with some Stardust Glitz accents. The sentiment shape was also cut with Art Philosophy.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Dotty For You
Stamps: Beautiful Friendship; You and Me; Togetherness; Diverse Backgrounds
Cardstock: Colonial White; Grey Wool; Sweet Leaf; Lagoon
Ink: Grey Wool; Lagoon
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!