Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Challenge card

I wanted to do some sketch challenges last week....I did, but did not end up getting them posted in time. So I'll share them here without the challenge info.

I used a Lagoon mat for the Sweet Leaf cardstock. I stamped the Sweet Leaf with Diverse Backgrounds in coordinating ink. The patterned paper is from Olivia, by Basic Grey and it has a Grey Wool mat. I cut the shapes with Art Philosophy from Lagoon and White Daisy cardstock. I stamped the flower in Blush from Card Word Puzzle. The sentiment is from the Thank You set and is stamped in Black.

I added some Lagoon Baker's Twine and Stardust Glitz to the centre of each stamped flower, to finish this card off.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Thank You; Diverse Backgrounds; Card Word Puzzle
Cardstock: Lagoon; Sweet Leaf; Grey Wool; White Daisy
Ink: Grey Wool; Sweet Leaf; Blush; Black
Embellishments: Baker's Twine; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!