Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Is Spring here yet?

Here in Victoria, the daffodils; crocus; and cherry blossoms are all out in full bloom. I see my tulips are up and the sun is out.....but then.....here comes the wind....I guess we'll be in for pink snow very soon if this keeps up!


I LOVE this stamp set, Springtime, more than any spring stamp.....EVER! Living on the wet coast makes this an all year 'round type of stamp set. Sadly it is retired now....but I can still use it with new Florentine paper.

I stamped the Kraft background with Diverse Backgrounds in Twilight ink. I used Twilight ink again with, The Best Things on the Florentine paper. I added a border from this stunning paper pack, also.

The boots were stamped in Crystal Blue; Sweet Leaf; and Twilight. The umbrella is stamped in Sweet Leaf. To finish this card off, I added dots of Liquid Glass all over to appear as rain drops. It doesn't show very well in the picture, but in person there is no mistaking the rain.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Springtime; Diverse Backgrounds; The Best Things
Paper: Florentine
Cardstock: Colonial White; Kraft; Crystal Blue
Ink: Twilight; Cocoa; Crystal Blue; Sweet Leaf
Embellishment: Liquid Glass


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!