Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring is here.....along with the wind!

Did I mention how much I love this retired Springtime stamp set! I paired it along with some new Footloose paper for this card.

I did a little masking to stamp the umbrellas in Sweet Leaf; Blush and Cotton Candy. The Blush cardstock is stamped with another all time favourite of mine, Playful Flourishes.

I added some Hollyhock twill ribbon with a Sparkle on top. I also put a small sprinkling of Stardust Glitz in the centre of each flower, on the umbrellas.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Springtime; Playful Flourishes
Paper: Footloose
Cardstock: Colonial White; Cocoa; Blush
Ink: Cocoa; Sweet Leaf; Blush; Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Hollyhock twill ribbon; Pink Sparkle; Stardust Glitz


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You need to check out Laurel's current challenge on Inspired By (theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot...) this is absolutely perfect for it! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!