Sunday, April 15, 2012

Butterflies and Dotty For You

This is the last 1" strip Dotty For You card. Stay tuned for what I created next with my beautiful Dotty For You!

I cut out each of these butterflies from the page of butterflies in Dotty For You. I bent up the wings and added Stardust Glitz to their bodies. I used my corner rounder on the bottom of each strip and my sponge to edge them all in Cocoa ink. The sentiment is stamped in Cocoa and is from Paisley Praise.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Dotty For You
Stamp: Paisley Praise
Ink: Cocoa
Cardstock: White Daisy
Embellishment: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Corner Rounder


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lovely post, Nancy! I love everything you've done with the Dotty papers! Using the butterflies this way is genius!

      Hugs!

      Delete
  2. This card is really pretty too! I love the sprinkling of butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Nancy!!!! Ahm, I got a little surprise in my mailbox last week- you are baaaad!!! Although Your card is gorgeous!! LOL. I need to get my act together, but be on the lookout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Nancy. Can't wait to make a couple of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scraplifted this one for my card workshop, we loved it. Thank you for making this beautiful card and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, I had to hop through a few websites who shared your card (saw it on Facebook) before finding your blog :) ; I hope that's ok to share your lovely card on my site papermood.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!