Monday, April 30, 2012

Dotty For You Thanks

I've been keeping some very special cards under wraps (since Dec) for some very special friends, that I will be seeing in about 70 days or so. This card was inspired by those cards.....but, shhhhhhhh I want those cards to be a surprise.


These cards were inspired by a card made by another consultant.....I think it was Lisa Stenz, but my memory often fails me. I cut the flower image from Kraft cardstock and mounted it on foam squares on some Sorbet cardstock. I stamped the Sorbet cardstock with Diverse Backgrounds in Grey Wool ink, to cover the space where the flower was cut.

I cut another flower a 1/2" smaller from Dotty For You paper, to add to the void. The centre is a 3/4" flower from Kraft cardstock stamped with Diverse Backgrounds. It has a Sunset brad holding them all together. I also added Stardust Glitz around the cut flower and the flower void.

The sentiment is stamped in Grey Wool ink from the, Thank You set. The smaller circle is stamped in Sunset from the Love Clusters set.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Love Clusters; Diverse Backgrounds; Thank You
Paper: Dotty For You
Cardstock: Colonial White; Kraft; Sorbet
Ink: Grey Wool; Sunset
Embellishments: Sunset brad; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!