Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dotty For You......and so the craziness begins...

Dotty For You is a new promotion beginning April 17th....click on the picture on the right hand side bar, to read more. This is the first card I made with papers from Dotty For You.

There are so many cards posted these days with this ribbon like shape, I had to join in. I selected six papers from Dotty for you and cut 1" strips. I ribbon cut the ends and then layered them onto a Colonial White card base.

The border is Grey Flannel cardstock with the sentiment stamped in Grey Wool. The sentiment is from the set, From Me To You. I added some Sweet Leaf stitched grosgrain ribbon, along with a Sweet Leaf button and some Black hemp.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Dotty For You
Stamps: From Me To You
Cardstock: Colonial White; Grey Flannel
Ink: Grey Wool
Embellishments: Sweet Leaf Button and stitched Grosgrain ribbon; Black hemp


3 comments:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!