Monday, April 9, 2012

Zoology simple card

This card came about some time ago when I purchased new pinking shears. I had a scrap of Close To My Heart's retired textured cardstock on my work table and I wanted to see how great my new shears worked.

This card was inspired originally by other cards stamped with this sweet elephant on shapes cut with CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge. The elephant is stamped in Smoothie and the outline shape in Cocoa, as well as, the sentiment. The ribbon is Chocolate grosgrain and the cardstock is retired Crystal Blue textured.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Zoology; Unscripted
Cardstock: Colonial White; retired Crystal Blue textured
Ink: Cocoa; Smoothie
Embellishments: Chocolate grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge



1 comment:

  1. Super cute, Nancy! The pinking sheared strips are a nice accent.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!